WoodGuard Swedish Wood Oil 1 gallon
Price: $ 79.95
SUPERIOR PENETRATING, WATER-REPELLENT TREATMENT FORMULATED ESPECIALLY FOR PRESSURE-TREATED TIMBERS, DECKS, DOCKS AND PILINGS.
Specially designed for pressure-treated lumber, WOODguard® SWO is our clear and colorless protectant designed to help prevent warping, cupping, splitting and nail popping in wood. Acting as a sub-surface lubricant, WOODguard SWO is actually absorbed into wood and bonds with its cell structure. While effectively repelling water, the product’s oils work to lubricate and stabilize the wood.
- Superior penetrating, water-repellent treatment.
- Recommended for use on pressure-treated wood decks, docks, pilings, fences, storage buildings and all other pressure-treated wood.
- Clear and colorless to highlight the wood’s natural grain.
- Dries into the wood and will never crack or peel.
- Helps retard warping, cupping, splitting and nail popping.
- Restores wood lubricity typically lost during wood pressure treatment.
- Meets VOC standards in all 50 states. Learn more about VOC emissionsHERE.